DELETE MY ACCOUNT

DreamOn12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Guys I follow the steps Account ---> Delete Acount ---> Delete Acount but i still can log in in my account... i hear that i must wait 30 days to delete for ever the account and if i want to re-active it i must pay approximately 10 dollars... my question is... i pay 10 dollars for each log in now? or i will pay this fee after 30 days?

3 answers to this question

The $9.95 fee is a fee for re-activating your account.  You will have to pay that fee if you decide to change your mind and return to SL with the same account.  That's why most people don't bother to cancel an account when they leave.   They just walk away and leave the account active.  If you just walk away, there's no re-activation fee if you decide to come back.  Not only that, but your inventory and account balance will be there, waiting for you.

If you have been a Premium member of SL, you have pre-paid for your membership.  That means you will still be able to log in and use your account until the end of your current billing period, even if you cancel it today.   That's only fair.  After all, you paid for the full billing period, and LL will not give you a refund if you quit now.  Just remember, if you still want to leave:

1. Sell or abandon any land that you own or have donated to groups.  You can check those on your dashboard at secondlife.com >> Land Manager.

2. Reduce your tier level to L$0, also in the Land Manager link.

3. Cancel any continuing financial obligations, like group fees or rent.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.