Wanting to rent a Homestead

iCade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good day, I am very interested in renting a homestead in a couple days (end of the month).

I don't quite mind the name, but I do mind the monthly price. Cheapest homestead will get me as a renter.
Would prefer Estate Owner rights to upload raw files.
It will be residential, but I will also have meeroo's. Unsure how many just now, but if the Nocturnals hit it off, I may as well have many.

Please post here, or send me a notecard in game with the slurl to the homestead, price tag and whether or not I could get EO rights.

Ellinor Hurricane wrote:

You can not get EO rights on a homestead, thats only possible on full prim regions

You CAN get estate manager rights to a homestead, which is what OP is referring to I am sure. However I cannot recall since the last time I had estate manager rights on a HS if the tab to upload the raw files was available to me. 

The estage agencies in question specifically stated EO rights, so I would appear as owner of the homstead and would be able to upload raw files. I know that 99% of the homesteads hand out EM rights, but I am trying to see if there's any other homesteads with EO rights that are cheaper in rent.

As far as I remember it, it stated that I would be EO, and could appoint my own EM's, upload raw files and basically would be my own boss so to speak. I'll need to find them again, I am having vast viewer issues as of today. Crashing each time I try to tp somewhere >.<

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.