Sign in to follow this  
Shabana Paneer

Can't sign-in for 12 hours. An old alt sign-in works immediately. Password ok. What is going on?

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello again, Shabana, I'm just about to recap what you've already gone through to try and resolve this problem over on the other thread.

Regarding the saving of the information in the console window, you can always take a screen print (this goes for anything you want to take a screen print of), by pressing "ctrl" and "PrtScn" simultaneously, and then pasting it into a "Paint" program window.

I'll back in a few minutes, when I've had a recap.

OK. You've cleared cache, and tried logging into different location, and as far as I can see, you've done as much as you can with the help of the forums.

So, I think it is time for you to submit a support ticket to Linden Lab.

It does look to me like maybe something corrupted in your inventory or actually worn on your avatar is preventing you from logging in (the info on the console window), although I am not 100% sure.  You should also add a link to your other forum thread to the support ticket, so that LL can see what you've already tried.

Please keep this thread up-to-date as you have been doing. 

Wishing you loads of luck, Shabana.

• Like 1

UPDATE:

I reinstalled the SL Viewer and I am able to sign on to my regular account using that just fine.

However--my main FIrestorm viewer still cannot get on and I get the same error messages with the console function on.

CAN I ASSUME:

--that this is now clearly a Firestorm issue?

--that it might have something to do with the newest version that I only upgraded to a few days before this problem?

--and that perhaps I should try re-installing the previous version of Firestorm and trying that? (of course I have reinstalled the current Firestorm in trying to track down this issue.

Your help much appreciated--thanks much!

Shabs

Great news, Shabana!!! :)

I would say your assumptions are correct. What you suggest trying should further confirm them. I say - go for it! :D

Brilliant!

- Luc -