Sign in to follow this  
Ver0ni4ka

as to me to write a claim to Linden Lab

Question

Check on your dashboard if you really don't own mainland anymore:

https://secondlife.com/my/account/land.php?lang=en-US

If you are still being charged but dont have land, contact the billing support. If none of the numbers below work for you, send an email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only
  • Like 3

Check on your dashboard if you really don't own mainland anymore:

https://secondlife.com/my/account/land.php?lang=en-US

If you are still being charged but dont have land, contact the billing support. If none of the numbers below work for you, send an email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only
  • Like 3

You don't write a letter, you must send an email to the address I gave you (support@payments.secondlife.com). This is the billing department, they will be able to fix your problem. :-)

I checked settings of the account. I in a property have a house which give with вип статусом.512 meters. More I don't have anything long ago. But today money demands from me for lands which I had a month ago.

I am sorry Verûnik4, we are only residents just as you in these forums. We cannot fix billing problems and Linden Labs don't read here. If you are paying for more land than your 512 sqm Linden home (which is included in your Premium account fees), you must contact the billing support.

The email I gave you is a valid address. You are maybe having a problem with your email provider. Try to write from another computer if you can.

If you really want to send a letter, here is Linden Labs address in San Francisco, but this is generally not used to fix billing problems.

Linden Lab Headquarters

945 Battery Street

San Francisco, CA 94111

+1 (415) 243-9000

Note that this number is not Second Life Support.

Fax: 415.243.9045

I spoke to you that badly I speak English? I asked as to solve a problem. It not game Sekond Layf and robbery any. At me today wanted to withdraw money from a credit card and I don't understand for what. They badly work and I don't want to be more in such bad game.

I don't understand, you said you WANTED to write. No one is forcing you here. If you do not want to be charged, erase your credit card information, abandon your Linden home and downgrade to a basic account. You will still be free to use Second Life but if will not cost you any money anymore. And, if you don't want to be in SL at all, you are free to cancel your account at any time. I am sorry, I am not a Linden Labs employee and there is really nothing more I can do to help you.

• Like 1

all many thanks for the help. I paid VIP the status for a year in order that me plundered and then advised to remove an account and to erase VIPthe status.

anybody to me didn't answer my question of the help to write Linden Lab's letter. It is very a pity to me money which I spent for this project of speculators

support@payments.secondlife.com

SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<support@payments.secondlife.com>:

host smtplo.888holdings.com [213.52.253.146]:

550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

Wait a minute: you want us to write your letter to LL for you?! How about writing your letter in your native language (Russian?) and using Google translator to put it in English? No one can write to Linden Labs on your beyond. Even if we could, we would be using a translator too. It's YOUR account and you have to deal directly with LL.

(As a sidenote, helpers here do not get paid for trying to answer the best we can). I consider your question (and rather confusing comments) as sufficiently answered.

I write you at present with the help GOOGLE of the translator and I asked you how to write about Linden Lab's problem. WHERE to WRITE?

"SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<support@payments.secondlife.com>:

host smtplo.888holdings.com [213.52.253.146]:

550 #5.1.0 Address rejected."

This is a problem on YOUR side: as I already told you, the email address is valid. Check your mail service provider.

This is the mail system at host yandex.ru.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not

be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

Please, do not reply to this message.

<support@payments.secondlife.com>: host smtplo.888holdings.com[213.52.253.146]

said: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)