MP Subscriptions for Listing Enhancements Haven't Been Charged

Ry0ta Exonar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I was reading inworld merchant group chat yesterday, someone asked if anyone else was having the same problem as theirs, that is their subscriptions for the listing enhancements haven't been charged for a while, so I checked mine and noticed I've not been charged since Aug 10. You might want to check yours.

I searched for a JIRA and found this one out: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4638

I tried listing enhancements once, but I never will again since it seems to be nothing more than a money-wasting scam.

Business is much better without the added expense of paying a premium for a service that only reliably fails.

Seems that folks better empty out their account balance before the omnipotents hit you all with the back charges for their error.

Guess we'll see that thread next month.

The one thing that bears VERY careful watching ... When they do catch this and fix it, they will also charge you for all the money they failed to collect during the bug. This will amount to a single one-time charge against your account that you most likely weren't expecting, that wasn't announced beforehand and that will probably send you into overdrawn or nearly so status. THAT could impact your various tier payments, premium membership payments and MAY wind up getting your account suspended.

Keep careful track of how much you should be paying and keep that amount in your account in preparation for when they DO fix it. Failing to be prepared can and will be painful.

• 1 month later...

i been charched 11x times  999,- tonight

if this is a  payment for all  failed  listnings it not even fair,

i had  listnings that sayed : cant edit now , charching............

but we was not able  to do anything with them , relist, reactivate  we was unable to  do  anything,  so it would be very bad if we been charched for a bug they created and wish is going on for  almost a year already.

I reminded a same isseu a while ago, and  linden lab did refund my dubble payed listning,

since it was  only  2 listnings that time i didnt even  noticed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.