Sign in to follow this  
SpiralBlind

Confused on Sex

Echo Hermit wrote:

Hello, Spiral

Are you any less confused today?  Or moreso?

Perhaps Spiral is too busy with his partner and can not respond.

They said they were a lesbian so i'm guessing they are female.. but they do have one hell of a kink. i mean, they said they met a grill, and were going to have sex with it.. that is some hot lovin.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

They said they were a lesbian so i'm guessing they are female.. but they do have one hell of a kink. i mean, they said they met a grill, and were going to have sex with it.. that is some hot lovin.

:smileyvery-happy:

tssst!

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

While it would be disingenous of me to claim any particular expertise in dolcett, I think they may have misunderstood a couple of basic concepts.

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

While it would be disingenous of me to claim any particular expertise in dolcett, I think they may have misunderstood a couple of basic concepts.

See, I can't get my head round that dolcett word. I always read it as Dolcis - and that was a shoe shop in 1970s UK.

Echo Hermit wrote:

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

See, I can't get my head round that dolcett word. I always read it as Dolcis - and that was a shoe shop in 1970s UK.

I remember Dolcis, but that's not what the word "dolcett" suggests to me -- I always think it should be a sort of Italian ice-cream..   

Now I am picturing a platform shoe with a coloured condom wrapped around the heel of it, filled with mezza notte ice cream (with a cherry on the top) :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Irene Muni wrote:

Echo, you need a break
:D

I did need a break (I do need a break) - but I just took a short break and had chicken/mushroom pasta - no ice cream in the house :matte-motes-crying:

I have a thermos of tea and sandwiches: night guard at the hospital :)

Well, I have work, I'm not complaining, but the food machines of the hospital are horrible :D

BTW recently I was preparing two types of syringes: red and blue. I do not know if this has anything to do with this thread LOL

I think when someone starts a thread and doesn't respond to any of the four pages of replies, it's not surprising we go a little off topic :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Strange it is how food machines in work places are often horrible.  We used to have 'chicken soup' in one of our machines, but it smelled exactly like rubber tyres, and it did not look at all like I would have expected chicken soup to look.

Red and blue syringes - haha - and you were thinking about SL. M syringes F syringes?

Echo Hermit wrote:

Red and blue syringes - haha - and you were thinking about SL. M syringes F syringes?

Choose the red syringe and Irene will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

LOL LOL LOL

I wrote syringe because I I did not know the English name of the object. Tube to reach the bladder or ureters? Urethral catheter?? (red=women blue=men)

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Catheter.... and thank you for that wonderful mental image. 

:D :D

If you can see the red/blue marh It's just a medical article. If you cannot see the red/blue mark It's just an object for your health :)

Irene Muni wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

If you can see the red/blue marh
It's just
a medical article
. If you cannot see the red/blue mark
It's just
an object
for your health
:)

To be honest i was paying more attention to the ceiling tiles than what the doctors and nurses were doing.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

/me shudders at the remembered pain.

That reminds me of watching the Doctor circumcise my son.

There is nothing that will kill a baby boy's erection faster.

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

once aponna time .. be4 sl .. there was a rp called 'neoraptorics' .. we rped being fierce Utahraptors who shredded hadrosaurs & huge sauropods & fought w/ other raptor packs .. me & my friend ~the girl who drew my tattoo~ wer all in2 it .. anyhow .. i didnt really know about that dolcett stuff but there was this guy who had a herd of these dolcett cows .. they were like half women & half cow & he kept them & milked them & i guess he eventually killed them too .. so anyhow me & my friend didnt like this guy so we said we were going to attack his cow & shred em .. he said he had a rifle & would shoot us if we tried it .. so we waited til he wasnt around them jumped the fence ran in2 the barn & ripped all his dolcett cows to pieces w/ our killer clawz !! Haha !! bet that really taught him a lesson .. :catlol:

Jeanne

JeanneAnne wrote:

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

once aponna time .. be4 sl .. there was a rp called 'neoraptorics' .. we rped being fierce Utahraptors who shredded hadrosaurs & huge sauropods & fought w/ other raptor packs .. me & my friend ~the girl who drew my tattoo~ wer all in2 it .. anyhow .. i didnt really know about that dolcett stuff but there was this guy who had a herd of these dolcett cows .. they were like half women & half cow & he kept them & milked them & i guess he eventually killed them too .. so anyhow me & my friend didnt like this guy so we said we were going to attack his cow & shred em .. he said he had a rifle & would shoot us if we tried it .. so we waited til he wasnt around them jumped the fence ran in2 the barn & ripped all his dolcett cows to pieces w/ our killer clawz !! Haha !! bet that really taught him a lesson .. :catlol:

Jeanne

What in the Nine Hells is a Dolcett Cow?

dolcett