Sign in to follow this  
SpiralBlind

Confused on Sex

So, i met this gril, and we went to her place, where she had this pink heart bed (yeah, im a lesbian)  and so she said take off ur clothes, blah, blah blah.  and then she said click on the pink circle?  what does taht mean?  im still confused on how the game works, so any pointers would be nice. thanks

Hi, SpiralBlind and welcome to SL and the forums.

I think the pink circle your friend wanted you to click on may have been a pink sphere, or "poseball".   If you'd have sat on it,  the ball would have turned invisible and you would have seen a pop-up menu saying that the pink hear bed wanted to animate your avatar, and she'd have sat on another, similar, sphere and seen a similar message.

Once the two of you had agreed to let it animate you, you could have chosen a variety of couples animations from a series of menus, and the balls (invisible all this time) would have moved around to position you, while a script in the bed played the animations of your choice..

There are other animation systems in SL that don't depend on using these poseballs (and don't need, for technical reasons, to use a pop up menu to ask your permission to animate you), but the poseball system is the most widely-used one, I think.

That's what I'm sure it was about.

Sadly I think that moisture I feel in my underwear whenever I see you is caused, not by arousal, but by peeing myself laughing at what you say. :matte-motes-agape:

/me whispers: "it might help if you don't think it's 'just a game' as well."

I don't understand why there are more and more people asking "how does this game work" or " how do you win at game." SL is so much more than a game. It is a virtual world where anything is possible and it probably has been thought of or done here. Including sexy chipmunks and studly martians.

You could have asked them what they meant.

SpiralBlind wrote:

So, i met this gril, and we went to her place, where she had this pink heart bed (yeah, im a lesbian)  and so she said take off ur clothes, blah, blah blah.  and then she said click on the pink circle?  what does taht mean?  im still confused on how the game works, so any pointers would be nice. thanks

that pink circle is the pose ball .. its how you have second life sex .. or 'slex' .. its basically what the games all about .. you 'win' the game by getting some1 elses avatar to have slex w/ yours .. or vici versus .. meanwhile you masterb8 & type 'ooooooooohhhhhh !! u make me so wet baby' .. or something like that .. believe it or not tens uv thousands of ppl around the world are all in2 this !! :)) have fun ...

Jeanne

edited out the **bleep* for clarity 

Btw, don't forget to Ignore or move the bloody menu so you can see the dialog box underneath asking if you are willing to allow the object (a pink bed with a pink poseball) to animate your avatar.

Echo Hermit wrote:

Sadly I think that moisture I feel in my underwear whenever I see you is caused, not by arousal, but by peeing myself laughing at what you say. :matte-motes-agape:

That is one kink  I must confess I am not in to..

Irene Muni wrote:

Why did
you
not ask
your partner
?
:smileysurprised:

Maybe like many Teenagers, she was afraid to admit this was her first time.

NOTE:  Video may NOT be safe for work.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Echo Hermit wrote:

That is one kink  I must confess I am not in to..

:smileyvery-happy:  I'm kinda relieved to hear it. I really have no intention of changing my Display Name to "Pampers" or "Tena-laydee" any time soon :matte-motes-whistle:

pink pose balls are female blue are male most the time it's pink and blue pose balls together but there are 3 some pose balls like two blue one pink or two pink one blue and specially made anims where its two blue or two pink for lgbt

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

I don't understand why there are more and more people asking "how does this game work" or " how do you win at game." SL is so much more than a game.

How much you want to bet this question increases when the Steam crowd arrives?

JeanneAnne wrote:

SpiralBlind wrote:

that pink circle is the pose ball .. its how you have second life sex .. or 'slex' ..
its basically what the games all about
.. you 'win' the game by getting some1 elses avatar to have slex w/ yours .. or vici versus .. meanwhile you masterb8 & type 'ooooooooohhhhhh !! u make me so wet baby' .. or something like that .. believe it or not tens uv thousands of ppl around the world are all in2 this !!
:)
) have fun ...

Jeanne

(Emphasis mine)  If this is what the game is all about...I'm doing it wrong. :matte-motes-tongue:

rockerX0X0X wrote:

pink pose balls are female blue are male most the time it's pink and blue pose balls together but there are 3 some pose balls like two blue one pink or two pink one blue and specially made anims where its two blue or two pink for lgbt

Then there are the somewhat confusing maroon and gray poseballs.  Never quite sure which is M/F for those. :matte-motes-agape:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

rockerX0X0X wrote:

Then there are the somewhat confusing maroon and gray poseballs.  Never quite sure which is M/F for those. :matte-motes-agape:

I like balls marked M/F, cuz M is for Maddy and F is for Friend.

;-)

And in BDSM furniture, Black is usually the Dominant and Red or White the Submissive.   In the vampire stuff my business partner and I make, Black is the vampire and Red the victim, but I'm not sure if that's just us (I don't know about vampire mores and customs -- my business partner is the one who knows about them, not me).

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

I don't understand why there are more and more people asking "how does this game work" or " how do you win at game." SL is so much more than a game.

How much you want to bet this question increases when the Steam crowd arrives?

no bet.. i dont want to lose my money

Czari Zenovka wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

SpiralBlind wrote:

that pink circle is the pose ball .. its how you have second life sex .. or 'slex' ..
its basically what the games all about
.. you 'win' the game by getting some1 elses avatar to have slex w/ yours .. or vici versus .. meanwhile you masterb8 & type 'ooooooooohhhhhh !! u make me so wet baby' .. or something like that .. believe it or not tens uv thousands of ppl around the world are all in2 this !!
:)
) have fun ...

Jeanne

(Emphasis mine)  If this is what the game is all about...I'm doing it wrong. :matte-motes-tongue:

oh Czari .. theres all kindsuv stuff to do in sl .. im primarily about the music for instance .. others like to build stuff or sail or chat or play games .. i realize that ..

but for so very many sl residents its alla bout whatever sexual kink theyre in2 .. doing stuff theyre scared 2 do or not able 2 do in rl .. who can deny this ?? so i contend that slex .. in 1 form or another .. IS basically what the games about .. for the vast majority of players anyhow .. just an observation .. not any kinduv judgement against it

Jeanne