Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

So, i met this gril, and we went to her place, where she had this pink heart bed (yeah, im a lesbian)  and so she said take off ur clothes, blah, blah blah.  and then she said click on the pink circle?  what does taht mean?  im still confused on how the game works, so any pointers would be nice. thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, SpiralBlind and welcome to SL and the forums.

I think the pink circle your friend wanted you to click on may have been a pink sphere, or "poseball".   If you'd have sat on it,  the ball would have turned invisible and you would have seen a pop-up menu saying that the pink hear bed wanted to animate your avatar, and she'd have sat on another, similar, sphere and seen a similar message.

Once the two of you had agreed to let it animate you, you could have chosen a variety of couples animations from a series of menus, and the balls (invisible all this time) would have moved around to position you, while a script in the bed played the animations of your choice..

There are other animation systems in SL that don't depend on using these poseballs (and don't need, for technical reasons, to use a pop up menu to ask your permission to animate you), but the poseball system is the most widely-used one, I think.

That's what I'm sure it was about.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

/me whispers: "it might help if you don't think it's 'just a game' as well."

I don't understand why there are more and more people asking "how does this game work" or " how do you win at game." SL is so much more than a game. It is a virtual world where anything is possible and it probably has been thought of or done here. Including sexy chipmunks and studly martians.

You could have asked them what they meant.

Link to post
Share on other sites


SpiralBlind wrote:

So, i met this gril, and we went to her place, where she had this pink heart bed (yeah, im a lesbian)  and so she said take off ur clothes, blah, blah blah.  and then she said click on the pink circle?  what does taht mean?  im still confused on how the game works, so any pointers would be nice. thanks

that pink circle is the pose ball .. its how you have second life sex .. or 'slex' .. its basically what the games all about .. you 'win' the game by getting some1 elses avatar to have slex w/ yours .. or vici versus .. meanwhile you masterb8 & type 'ooooooooohhhhhh !! u make me so wet baby' .. or something like that .. believe it or not tens uv thousands of ppl around the world are all in2 this !! :)) have fun ...

Jeanne

edited out the **bleep* for clarity 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Echo Hermit wrote:

Sadly I think that moisture I feel in my underwear whenever I see you is caused, not by arousal, but by peeing myself laughing at what you say. :matte-motes-agape:

That is one kink  I must confess I am not in to..

Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


Echo Hermit wrote:

Sadly I think that moisture I feel in my underwear whenever I see you is caused, not by arousal, but by peeing myself laughing at what you say. :matte-motes-agape:

That is one kink  I must confess I am not in to..

:smileyvery-happy:  I'm kinda relieved to hear it. I really have no intention of changing my Display Name to "Pampers" or "Tena-laydee" any time soon :matte-motes-whistle:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

/me whispers: "it might help if you don't think it's 'just a game' as well."

I don't understand why there are more and more people asking "how does this game work" or " how do you win at game." SL is so much more than a game.

 

How much you want to bet this question increases when the Steam crowd arrives?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


JeanneAnne wrote:


SpiralBlind wrote:

So, i met this gril, and we went to her place, where she had this pink heart bed (yeah, im a lesbian)  and so she said take off ur clothes, blah, blah blah.  and then she said click on the pink circle?  what does taht mean?  im still confused on how the game works, so any pointers would be nice. thanks

that pink circle is the pose ball .. its how you have second life sex .. or 'slex' ..
its basically what the games all about
.. you 'win' the game by getting some1 elses avatar to have slex w/ yours .. or vici versus .. meanwhile you masterb8 & type 'ooooooooohhhhhh !! u make me so wet baby' .. or something like that .. believe it or not tens uv thousands of ppl around the world are all in2 this !!
:)
) have fun ...

Jeanne

edited out the **bleep* for clarity 

(Emphasis mine)  If this is what the game is all about...I'm doing it wrong. :matte-motes-tongue:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


rockerX0X0X wrote:

pink pose balls are female blue are male most the time it's pink and blue pose balls together but there are 3 some pose balls like two blue one pink or two pink one blue and specially made anims where its two blue or two pink for lgbt

Then there are the somewhat confusing maroon and gray poseballs.  Never quite sure which is M/F for those. :matte-motes-agape:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Czari Zenovka wrote:


rockerX0X0X wrote:

pink pose balls are female blue are male most the time it's pink and blue pose balls together but there are 3 some pose balls like two blue one pink or two pink one blue and specially made anims where its two blue or two pink for lgbt

Then there are the somewhat confusing maroon and gray poseballs.  Never quite sure which is M/F for those. :matte-motes-agape:

 

I like balls marked M/F, cuz M is for Maddy and F is for Friend.

;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites

And in BDSM furniture, Black is usually the Dominant and Red or White the Submissive.   In the vampire stuff my business partner and I make, Black is the vampire and Red the victim, but I'm not sure if that's just us (I don't know about vampire mores and customs -- my business partner is the one who knows about them, not me).

Link to post
Share on other sites


Czari Zenovka wrote:


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

/me whispers: "it might help if you don't think it's 'just a game' as well."

I don't understand why there are more and more people asking "how does this game work" or " how do you win at game." SL is so much more than a game.

 

How much you want to bet this question increases when the Steam crowd arrives?

 

no bet.. i dont want to lose my money

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Czari Zenovka wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:


SpiralBlind wrote:

So, i met this gril, and we went to her place, where she had this pink heart bed (yeah, im a lesbian)  and so she said take off ur clothes, blah, blah blah.  and then she said click on the pink circle?  what does taht mean?  im still confused on how the game works, so any pointers would be nice. thanks

that pink circle is the pose ball .. its how you have second life sex .. or 'slex' ..
its basically what the games all about
.. you 'win' the game by getting some1 elses avatar to have slex w/ yours .. or vici versus .. meanwhile you masterb8 & type 'ooooooooohhhhhh !! u make me so wet baby' .. or something like that .. believe it or not tens uv thousands of ppl around the world are all in2 this !!
:)
) have fun ...

Jeanne

edited out the **bleep* for clarity 

(Emphasis mine)  If this is what the game is all about...I'm doing it wrong. :matte-motes-tongue:

 

oh Czari .. theres all kindsuv stuff to do in sl .. im primarily about the music for instance .. others like to build stuff or sail or chat or play games .. i realize that ..

but for so very many sl residents its alla bout whatever sexual kink theyre in2 .. doing stuff theyre scared 2 do or not able 2 do in rl .. who can deny this ?? so i contend that slex .. in 1 form or another .. IS basically what the games about .. for the vast majority of players anyhow .. just an observation .. not any kinduv judgement against it

Jeanne

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...