Simple tattoos?

Bulldog1954

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4254 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey y'all,

First post on the forums so hope all goes well. I recently started my SL account and have put a little time and effort into making my avi as good as I possibly can. Unfortunately, I'm having a lot of trouble finding any tattoos that aren't massive pieces that cover the entire body or at a bare minimum, both arms and the upper chest.

Can anyone recommend somewhere that I can find a smaller, decent quality tattoo? Preferably for the chest or back?

Also, while on the tattoo topic - is there something about SL that prevents them being designed for one arm alone? Every sleeve tattoo that I've seen duplicates the design on to both arms.

Cheers,

i recently found a custom tattoo shop (J & A Designs) to do one for me.  i gave them specific location (right butt cheek) and an image and got it back the same day (ymmv).

i was very pleased with the turnaround and being able to get exactly what i wanted. that might be (getting a custom tattoo) be your best option for quality and specific (one arm or leg, etc.) location.

hmm, i really don't know the technicals bu ti thought you could add it to the image of the skin on one arm (guessing that might be much more expensive than a "simple tattoo").

but i also thought you could do it in a clothing layer? aren't there one-sided clothing? dresses, bracelets, etc.?

again, i don't really know for sure any of the technicals but the guy i went to (J & A) was able to do just one cheek but it is a different body part/area. *shrugs*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4254 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.