Unavailable items.. How to get rid of them by once?

Victoria Grau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I´m a merchant and been trying to get rid of all my Unavailable items which were located in my magic box and which i won´t be selling anymore.

The current system in the merchants site aparently doesen´t allow me to get rid of all of them by once, simply because the box where i supouse to tick them is greyed out.

Is there any way to get rid of them all together instead of having to make hundreds of clicks and answer hundreds of times if i do want to delete the items?

Thank you!

Victoria,

If the items that WERE located in your Magic Boxes are still showing in Unavailable items, there is a very quick way to remove them all at once. Keep in mind the below instructions work ONLY if you are removing ALL Magic Box items. DO NOT USE THIS if you still have some items selling from Magic Boxes!!! (You have been warned.)

1. Go In-World and TAKE all your Magic Boxes back into Inventory. Make sure you have no Magic Boxes left rezzed anywhere.

2. Go to the "Magic Box status" page using the Inventory > Magic Box status link from the Merchant Home page in Marketplace.

3. Go to the very bottom of that page and Remove all "Servers" (Magic Boxes) listed. After removing them all, you can close that page and go back to the Merchant Home Page on Marketplace.

4. Open the "Manage Listings" page on Marketplace. At the top right of that page is a button marked "Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes". Click that button and wait about 5 mnutes then Refresh the page.

5. All Unassociated Inventory that was listed as being in a Magic Box *should* now be gone.

Give the above a try and let us know if it worked for you. It's what I used to elminate all of my Magic Box items from the list, and it's worked for everyone else I know that tried it .. so it should work for you as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.