Will the forums switch to Steam as well?? if they do you better watch this..

Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

this talk about steam brings back memories when they had gotten their new security going..and then you had the forums LOL

and the forum rules..

will we become a steam like forum after Steam has entered  or for some of us re-entered our lives?

lets find out shall we..lets take a look into the past ,present and future of the steam forums taking great care in paying attention to their  rules :P

no talking in class..especially you billy..Now pay attention!! \o/

yes the arrow........on the bottom....yes the white ARROW!!! buy them books and send them to school and still!!.... :P

hehehe Steam it's the soothing relaxing way to game.........i mean virtualize er ing est!!!..and your skin..it's so soft and silky smooth..ahhh yes Steeeeeeeam.. zzzzzzzzzzzzz *dreams of soft warm wet steamy dreamy things*

have you kids even read the announcement?

No? Thought so!

Steam will be another distribution channel, is not going to replace the current membership system. So Steam members would have to somehow be added as SL accounts (semi)automatically on downloading SL through Steam.

That video was funny!

I believe what steam will do is add a subforum for second life. It looks like they add a subforum for every game they add. The mmo I play that got added to steam still runs it's own forums even though there is a subforum in steam. So, I think we're safe here.

They will add a "Second Life" steam forum, but LL won't replace their forums with theirs. All steam is going to be is a gateway for others to find Second Life from what I can tell. I don't see any transactions happening on Valve, support will still go through LL and forums will still stay here. I think it's mainly being used as an exposure method and that's about it.

jwenting wrote:

have you kids even read the announcement?

No? Thought so!

Steam will be another distribution channel, is not going to replace the current membership system. So Steam members would have to somehow be added as SL accounts (semi)automatically on downloading SL through Steam.

it was meant as a silly thread..not anything serious lol

ease off the trigger and slowly put the gun down..everything is ooookay hehehehe

Ceka Cianci wrote

ease off the trigger and slowly put the gun down..everything is ooookay hehehehe

that's often impossible to tell, given the idiotic "complaints" and mindless whining that goes on here and is (for the whiners) quite serious...

jwenting wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote

that's often impossible to tell, given the idiotic "complaints" and mindless whining that goes on here and is (for the whiners) quite serious...

i've been missing a lot of those threads..

really anything with a really long OP i kind of just close and move to the shorter ones nowadays hehehe

so i think i bypass a bunch because of my laziness...

it's like..Oh man great title but look at all those words..i don't want to read that many right now..*closes thread* hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.