any good family community sims for rent?

CuteHunniTeddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, me and my family have found it very hard to find a home since the last sim we lived on closed.

we are looking for either a family role play sim or a sim with a scenery and theme, all for 2000L a month or less.

we are looking for a fairly large family home, sort of like a cottage or victorian style home. At least 3 bedrooms and all other rooms a home should have.

we would prefer a house to be on the lot and then have at least 200 prims to decorate with....

is this unrealistic, I'm trying to stay within my mommys budget :)

thanks lots and lots if anyone can help

5 answers to this question

Pricewise, definitely not unrealistic. I live in a premium skybox with the availablity of 200 prims for $200 a week. I suggest you post over in the FORUMS rather than here.

Start by going to the LAND FORUM and then scroll though. I have often seen family sims advertised but since that isn't my interest, I  of course didn't pay close attention. They are definitely out there :D

You may also find that "buying" (actually leasing) may be the best route for the type of area you want. If you stay awhile this often works out very well money-wise also.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Land-Forum/ct-p/LandForum

Caledon is a family friendly sim [i think]. The parcels that are currently available are listed in Desmond Shang [the owner, fairly prompt in  dealing with issues, and friendly too :D]'s picks. The neighbors there are generally very nice, but I don't think there are too many children in Caledon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.