Looking for vehicle builder to commision

SoniaStrummFan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone^_^. I'm looking for a SL vehicle builder. To clarify, someone in SL who builds cars, and would be willing to build one for me in exchange for Lindens. In other words, I'm looking to commision anyone in SL who can do the project I have in mind. The project is a cartoony looking car. Like the kind you'd see in old Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck cartoons and comic strips. :) The body color would be pink, the fenders above the tires would be a darker shade of pink, the front radiator would be gold/yellow, the interior seats would be light brown, and the car would have whitewall tires. :) Those are the essential main specifics I would like to see in the car. The kind of scripts used for the vehicle would be up to whoever takes on the project, as long as the car is drivable and has a cartoonish look and feeling to it. The only specific scripts I ask for are a seat/driver position adjustment script and a script to allow the car to emit exhaust while the engine is on. 

If anyone is able to take on this project, please PM me, or send me a note card in SL so we can negotiate a price. Depending on how cartonish they would make it, some scripting skills may be needed. Payment will be in the form of Linden dollars, and will be received upon completion of the project. I've always wanted a pink cartoon style car in SL, so I would be really greatful to whoever could take on the project. Thanks everyone^_^.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.