Animation import BVH

daxim Fall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For some time I have devoted myself to the creation of animations to SL BVH format Goes the strangest thing. The poses that Icreate with various programs (qavimator, blender, daz) I see in the right way but once imported in sl are completely different. Even the preview is correct At a time when the animation is imported and pay the 10 linden animation is not correct I spent several linden and used different methods but the results are bad
I could have some explanations on this? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

It might simply be other animations, like the default sit animations etc. interfering with yours.

To prevent this, try changing the angle of every single joint by ~1 degree on the THIRD frame, which should be the frame where you actually start your animation. This "locks" the joints in place, and prevents other animations from overriding yours, unless those other animations have a higher priority. Which is, believe it or not, sometimes a GOOD thing, so don't assume right away that your animation should have top priority. It's usually system-animations interfering with your animations, and those generally have lowest priority anyway, while something like animated food SHOULD have higher priority, since those animations should only alter the angles and positions of the hands using the food, to make it look like eating, while not interfering with any other joints.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.