The formal thread

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Every one looks stunning!! Love this thread, thank you Valerie for creating it.  It's been a while for me to visit or post here.. I sure have missed out on amazing shots!  I love the beautiful gowns and even the handsome tux.. not to mention the beautiful people wearing them :)

Here is my contribution (I finally got a new laptop with better graphics and am having fun using mesh now and having shadows turned on.. lol) This gown is not mesh however, but couldn't resist sharing.. its the latest FREE group gift at Purple Moon.. and I love it!

Wiki

formal12.jpg

formal11.jpg

PS >> oh and Dres... love the gown.. just a lil too much blood for me..lol ;)

• Like 2

You people look amazing! I hadn't looked at this forum for a while .. and when I did, I got inspired all over again. It practically takes a stick of dynomite to get me out of my ripped up jeans and t-shirt (hhmmm, that sounded kinda weird!) I just had to get dressed up and go back to the theater! Does this dress make my butt look big? (No, your butt makes your butt look big!) <-- beat you to it! *wink*

rose theater_001.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You guys look absolutely beautiful!

It makes me so happy to see you enjoying our venue, truely it does. 

Thought I'd add my own little contribution to the thread as well. Can't wait to see more of your pictures of the venue, and hope to see you all enjoying our performances and art galleries soon!

Kindest Regards

Emerald Dreaming.jpeg

• Like 3

Thank you so much for coming to this thread Kezzy! It his a honor to have you here (especially with such a glorious emerald gown and beautiful picture). Congratulations on your awesome work: the Rose Theater immediately came to my mind as an evidence when I created this topic. It's just the perfect setting for gems like all those who posted here are. :smileyhappy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Gorgeous Sephina! Everything is perfect in those pictures (starting by you!). Love that red dress and indeed your belt is beautiful. Plus, the settings you chose really pay justice to this wonderful place! Thank you for sharing! :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.