The formal thread

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dannii Lockjaw wrote:

Love both of the pics, they are gorgeous! Know anywhere I can get that dress?

Dannii

Thank you very much! AFAIK this dress is not available anymore, it's an old one I have bought long ago at Marianela's Art in Fashion. This dress was discontinued but there are still awsome formal gowns there, plus really gorgeous group gifts. :smileywink:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hidden%20Treasures/62/32/32

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

OOooooOOoooo...AAAaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Everyone looks sooooo gorgeous! Now, I'm going to have to log in and put a gown on.. and this will take me at least 2 hours! Hey, just like in rl.. put it on.. take it off.. put something different on.. and now the shoes aren't right!

lol Nim, we are all the same, aint we? Please do come back (and take your time! :D)

@ Saraya and Raven: you ladies are stunning, post as much as you like, you are always gorgeous anyway. And yes, the place is incredible, I must take some more shots at the bar too... :smileyhappy:

@ Valerie.. you look very beautiful as always!

@ Drake.. yikes.. ahem, I mean,  you look like a daper demon about town..lol!

@ Isabelli.. you're looking like a very grand lady.. a French noblewoman, mayhaps?

@ Caitlin.. you are a vision in gold!

@ Blakopal.. you look maaahvelous, dahling!

@ Saraya.. the gown is beautiful! I scrolled a bit longer and here you are again with an extraorinalry dress!

I wouldn't put up a fuss if'n you told me were you bought it, either.. wink!

@ Raven.. both of your dresses are gorge! you look so pretty!

@ Anna.. I love the color of your gown!

@ Randell..you are looking quite handsome.. I love a man in a bow tie with an unshaven face!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya, you look like a Diva getting ready to go on stage. I went to the Opera quite a few times in my life but never seen any such beautiful singer: gorgeous! :smileyhappy:

Wow, I am just realizing I never thanked you for your kind words Val :)  So forgive me :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.