Sign in to follow this  
valerie Inshan

The formal thread

This is not a contest but I thought some rules could apply.

1. Formal gowns (and jewels as if you were Liz Taylor!) No need to say, tux for gents.

2. Place: the Rose Theatre. You choose the grand stair case, the ball room, the bar, whatever.

3. Prevailing rule: YOU MUST BE GORGEOUS (and frankly I am not worried about that...)

Hugs you all!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angel%20Manor/210/185/29

Edited for typo as usal, pffft!

rose1.jpg

rose2.jpg

• Like 1

Isabelli, your Royal Highness! These are two astounding pictures and your outfit is just incredible. The attention you paid to each and every detail is truly amazing. It seems like the decor was made for you. :smileyhappy:

Cato, you are always such a perfect example of class and sexiness! I LOVE the way this dress looks on you. And, the camera angle you chose is just perfect. The best word to describe your post is the same in English of French: ELEGANCE! :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Cato, you are always such a perfect example of class and sexiness! I LOVE the way this dress looks on you. And, the camera angle you chose is just perfect. The best word to describe your post is the same in English of French: ELEGANCE! :smileyhappy:

Aw thanks Valerie, you are too kind!

(the dress is from Utopia - one of my favourites)

Saraya, you look like a Diva getting ready to go on stage. I went to the Opera quite a few times in my life but never seen any such beautiful singer: gorgeous! :smileyhappy:

Raven hun, you are adorable in both those dresses. I have to say there is a little something reminding me of Audrey Hepburn's style in the second one. Such a beautiful white dress, your updo hair, the gloves... A true lady waiting for the show to begin on the grand staircase. You are just as you've always been to my eyes: a fresh and ravishing girl. :heart:

Thank you very much Valerie it's good to be back....everyone looks very beautiful in their pictures......Valerie as always you look amazing..... hugs you back :matte-motes-kiss:

Please be back in this thread as much as you want to Anna, it is my pleasure and my honor to have posters such as you! :heart:

One for the road... Keep them coming Ladies and Gentlmen!

rose2.jpg

• Like 1