Attempt to rez an object failed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looks like Second life is having a problem. only some items in my inventory. However gives me the error “Attempt to rez an object failed.”  It doesn’t matter if it is something I am trying to wear or put on the ground.  But it is the same item.  It also doesn’t matter which copy I use. 

For example my AO I have 5 copies of it in case it breaks in parts of my inventory and well none of them can I put on.

I can put on other AO just not the one I normally use or any copy of it I have made. Or objects like a simple chair.

The list goes on.

I also doesn’t matter where I go, I have tried it in 3 sand boxes and 2 land where I have full rez rights.

I have tried to clear my cache, also tried all the viewers.

This problem is happening to other people too everyone I have asked says they are having the same problem.

Please assist.

Anyone have any idea what is going on?

I have that very often. On my own land I can rezz a prim but very often I can't rezz objects from my inventory, saying, the landowner does not allow it.....hmmm I am the owner !!
After an hour or so things are back to normal again...
SL can be acting weird, better get used to it.....:matte-motes-confused:

This has been 9 hours, always the same objects and everyone is having the same problem. and it doesnt matter where I go, which viewer I use (I have them all installed).  this is not only objects being placed on the ground but clothes, huds and other objects as well.

It also doesnt matter which computer I use,  I have 4. 

this is something more then just a small glitch SL is having.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.