Aiden Rives

Do you notice there are a lot of mentally unstable people on SL?

IF you dont mind Aiden ^~ 

Were all here.. just doing the same thing... over & over & over.... hoping for a diffe...

umm.... never mind. (lil cough). -_-

• Haha 1

Not really, I notice there is a lot of mentally unstable in general but I already pre-assumed that being anonymous on the internet would magnify that by a million.

• Like 3

My family thinks I am crazy, but I am not, and I come to SL to escape thier judgement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Sparetta said:

Not really, I notice there is a lot of mentally unstable in general but I already pre-assumed that being anonymous on the internet would magnify that by a million.

I think we´re all "misguided"? thinking there´s an increase in mental instability. Well no... let me rephrase that. There certainly IS an increase, but we´re noticing it even more because of the internet bringing everybody and their moms together. The instable ones peek up (which isn´t necessarily bad tbh) and that´s what makes the numbers explode in our brains. Plus of course... SL can be a distraction from RL but can be just as draining as RL, too. This like other games, communities and anything in between appeals to instable ppl who just want a effing break...and more of that break, please, just a tad more... and more....

• Like 1

On May 24, 2018 at 8:16 AM, AviNews said:

OH! is that what those are really for!!!    I thought you girls wore them as Noobie Male protection device!     :D

Are you kidding, I offer a Noob sex education course for a small fee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You want crazy? I'll show you all Crazy,SOMEONE HOLD MY BEER!! \o/ tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've come across a few very odd people in SL over the years but the majority of people seem sane and friendly.

Since we can be whatever we like in SL, it's quite possible that some people who seem mentally unstable in SL are perfectly stable in their real lives and they're just 'playing' unstable in SL.

Crazyness is relative. As SL is not RL you can meet people depressed in SL but really fine in RL and opposite. Do not judge RL people based on SL !!!

1 hour ago, Lureo said:

Do not judge RL people based on SL !!!

Contributing to revived Necro'd thread just so I can quote this and agree.

On 5/22/2018 at 2:14 PM, Anna Adamant said:

It's an old thread, but when I read it earlier today, I had a strong reaction to it.  I dare anybody to call me mentally unstable as it simply isn't true!!!  

Hi there Mentally Unstable, my name is Selene Gregoire. How do yo do?

1 hour ago, Lureo said:

Crazyness is relative. As SL is not RL you can meet people depressed in SL but really fine in RL and opposite. Do not judge RL people based on SL !!!

Calling depressed people crazy or not fine, is quite judgmental though!

But you thrive on controversial and trolling posts, so I will not judge you on it 💋

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lureo said:

Necroing a necroed thread from 2012... Thats fairly crazy.. Necropost.jpg.bd545f14ac705ad23ab3e92c3f912458.jpg

28 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Hi there Mentally Unstable, my name is Selene Gregoire. How do yo do?

Seeing as you quoted someone from a year ago, do you really think you are that stable? ;)

On 8/15/2012 at 3:03 PM, Aiden Rives said:

Do you notice there are a lot of mentally unstable people on SL?

I generally just do my own thing and don't pay that much attention to others.

However, in response to the thread title, perhaps this thread and the thread linked below share something in common ..

• Haha 1