Sign in to follow this  
MrSL Boa

Skin and Make-up Artist needed for full time or par time

Skin and Make-up Artist

Description: Painting Second Life avatar skins, painting custom avatar skins and painting make-up layers. If you are really good at what you do, good payment is guaranteed.

Skills required: Good SL Avatar skin and make-up painting skills – 3D texturing and painting skills are preferable

Position: Full/time or part/time

Payment type: Weekly

Contact MrSL Boa  

I do custom skins but i am wondering if it is full permission or not? as full permission is very expensiv and usually not something I do.. A custom skin is not done overnight, so (I am not english) I do not understand fully what it is you are looking for. Do you have the skin that just need the makeup? or are you looking for full skins and if so, full permission or copy/mod - trans/mod. ? I do not understand how it can be payed weekly.. However asides not being english I do make custom skins and clothes..

I am not the fastest designer around and wont be able to work full or even part time but I thought since nobody had answered here, that I would let you know.. I can be contacted on honnygal@hotmail.com and you can see our website here http://slshopping.webs.com/customskin.htm

Madam Martian / Lis

HI im interested  in the job i think im good enough to work as a make up Artist and i have Skill's in this kinda things

Thank's