Getting Parcel to appear in Search Listing - Listing Fee and Group Ownership

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks in advance for your assitance.

I would like my club to appear in sl SEARCH Listings.   But for some reason, the Parcel Details checkbox for "Show Place in Search" seems to automatically get unchecked.   I have checked it many times and still it keeps getting uncheck.   I have been on this land now for over 3 months, so I don't understand what the problem is.       The land is deeded to my group, and I wonder if the checkbox gets unchecked because the 30 L listing fee is not being collected from the group owner (me.) 

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?    This is the surl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pymarid%20Island/42/108/25

The issue is probably related to this matter:
I wonder if the checkbox gets unchecked because the 30 L listing fee is not being collected from the group owner (me.) 

If the Pay group liabilities..  item is unchecked for everyone, the system would reasonably refuse to accept liabilitues.  I did not think the owner could uncheck that item, but you should try checking it.  You may want to review who is has that checked, because the charge will be spreade over all people who have that checked.  Some people may not realize that this charge is being made. 

TKR

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.