Sign in to follow this  
Fae Kenin

Logo Designer Needed

I'm looking for someone who has experience in logo design who would be interested in making me a logo for my new group. I will need the finals in Photoshop format (.psd).
If you are interested in such a project and have logo designing experience please respond to this post with pasted links to samples of your previous logo work, and how I would contact you in-world. Thank you!

I am custom clothing and skin designer, but do make logos ect now and then... some are shown here -->  http://sl-shopping.webs.com/logos   I can be reached at Dittossl@hotmail.com or here in this thread... I am not much inworld these days but my IM's do go to my mail so I am able to respond.

However if you are in a hurry, then I am poberbly not the right designer, I got waiting list and is sick in real. But I should be able to squeeze in a logo, if possible... If you contact me then plz give as many details about what it is you want for the logo, I am not english so I sometimes (often) need it spelled out before i understand it..

Blessings

Madam Martian / Lis