who is dissapointed from live chat too?

LasitaRENY Pearl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

`Hi I have is the following for the p chosen in the hope a better account zuhaben support, but I must say that the live chat is clean at all, sorry but the answer that you get rich with a ticket to submit a case or write a report ingame personally, no matter what kind of a problem to get the bekomtm that can not be said and I want the operator will especially DeanT Scout: Scout Report DeanT: As you do not seem to have any other issues I can assist you with and I have answered all I can regarding this issue I thank you for contacting us at Linden Lab's support and wish you a good evening! Feel free to start a new live chat or submit a ticket if you have any other issues. Have a good day and enjoy your Second L ife LasitaRENY Pearl! =)
I have two things asked about the last thing I did this and I find this answer bekomm simply not acceptable for whatever you want for a premuim account each month is this just bad

2 answers to this question

Greetings Lasita,

I have not been disappointed with Live Chat, but I have only contacted them when needing a region restart and for technical issues.

Live Chat can only deal with technical issues.

For other problems I have always come to these forums. Some problems are very commonplace, and easy to be fixed without Linden Lab intervention.

If we on the forums can help you with your problem, there are plenty of people here who will try to help you.

Please click on "options" at the top right hand corner of your original post to "edit".  Speak in your mother tongue as you are on the Deutsch forums, or in English, or both, and you will receive an assortment of replies.

• Like 1

From the Communitu Guidelines ( http://community.secondlife.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/qa#qa ):

Second Life Answers is the best place to ask questions and get answers from other knowledgeable Second Life Residents.

This area is for questions and answers only. Although moderators and Linden Lab employees will often read activity in the Answers area, we will usually only comment only when a piece of content is flagged as inappropriate. This is not the right place to give Linden Lab product feedback

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.