Shirt Portion of Skin will not change from light pink. It's like there is a layer over the skin.

Denny Souther

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

From the neck to the top of pelvis including arms and hands, My skin is bright flesh tone (like a sl noob skin). Can't get rid of it  I'm not wearing any clothes or attachments.  Here's what I've tried (I may forget a few):

rebaked (obviously)

changed avi to robot and back again

turned of hardware renders skin

cleared the cache

logged on as an alt with different viewer to make sure it wasn't viewer

turned off attached light and particle rendering

set RenderMaxIndex to 0

Character Test - Test Male

Character Test - Test Female (nice bod but the problem still exists)

I thought my premium membership and land ownership would get me help from Linden Labs.  Am I mistaken in this?  If this doesn't get resolved soon, I'm selling my land and stuff and cancelling my premium account.  

Thank you in advance, whoever this goes to.

3 answers to this question

Hello. This Answers section is answered by fellow Residents like you and me.

If you want to contact Live Chat or Support, you click on Help at the top of the page.

Some possible reasons for your skin not rezzing properly may be a corrupt texture or bad connection.

I would try unplugging my router for a few, then plugging it back in, then logging back in to SL.

If that's not it, I would try changing my hairbase.

If neither of those work, you can wait for more possible solutions from others here.

• Like 1

In cases like this, it's best to take a snapshot and include it with your comments using Options > Edit to the upper right of your post. Click the tree icon and upload the file from your hard drive.

I would suggest however you update your graphics card driver and see if that fixes it. Pink texture issues have hit both AMD and more recently Nvidia beta drivers or perhaps 304.79, anyway try updating. All ATI/AMD pink bugs were fixed with updated drivers a while back. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.