Sign in to follow this  
Denny Souther

Shirt Portion of Skin will not change from light pink. It's like there is a layer over the skin.

Question

Hello. This Answers section is answered by fellow Residents like you and me.

If you want to contact Live Chat or Support, you click on Help at the top of the page.

Some possible reasons for your skin not rezzing properly may be a corrupt texture or bad connection.

I would try unplugging my router for a few, then plugging it back in, then logging back in to SL.

If that's not it, I would try changing my hairbase.

If neither of those work, you can wait for more possible solutions from others here.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Hello. This Answers section is answered by fellow Residents like you and me.

If you want to contact Live Chat or Support, you click on Help at the top of the page.

Some possible reasons for your skin not rezzing properly may be a corrupt texture or bad connection.

I would try unplugging my router for a few, then plugging it back in, then logging back in to SL.

If that's not it, I would try changing my hairbase.

If neither of those work, you can wait for more possible solutions from others here.

• Like 1

The pinkish skin thing is what I see as the textures I am wearing load, but it then goes, like in a second, so it does seem your textures aren't loading for some reason, as Charolotte is suggesting.

Mal

In cases like this, it's best to take a snapshot and include it with your comments using Options > Edit to the upper right of your post. Click the tree icon and upload the file from your hard drive.

I would suggest however you update your graphics card driver and see if that fixes it. Pink texture issues have hit both AMD and more recently Nvidia beta drivers or perhaps 304.79, anyway try updating. All ATI/AMD pink bugs were fixed with updated drivers a while back.