forgot my password

3zofe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi, i have been forgot my password it's been awhile since i logged in i was try the second life

i contacted with support tame but it all the same answer

send your secret question of your birthday i forget all this but i have the same email

can you help me i want my account please.

11 answers to this question

We can't do anything for you here because we are all SL residents like you.  Lindens never come here. 

If you can't recall the answer to your security question, just contact Customer Support, preferably by opening a support case. You'll be asked to verify your identity and, working together, LL staff can reset your security question.

Linden Lab apologizes in advance that support cannot retrieve passwords. Luckily, this won't be an issue once we reset your security question.

3zofe wrote:

hi, i have been forgot my password it's been awhile since i logged in i was try the second life

i contacted with support tame but it all the same answer

send your secret question of your birthday i forget all this but i have the same email

can you help me i want my account please.

You mean you forgot your birthday??? :smileysurprised: Dang, I wish I could forget mine. :P

Please read this KB:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.