This one's for me!!!

jeremy123
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What I am is a single male dom with a style thats more along the lines of a Daddy dom with many other elements thrown in for good luck . What I am looking for is a female submissive that wants to do more than pixel non stop. She should have a fiesty side as I simply do not want a robot. She should have a working knowledge of how a d/s relationship works. If you have some fire in ya, and you want to know more, contact me directly inworld and we can set up a meeting somewhere quiet to get to know one another and go from there.

Thank you for your time

Jeremy

Have you thought about seeking a submissive at one of the many D/s and BDSM sims on SL.  They are also fonts of knowledge and places where those who are interested in or who are in the lifestyle can meet and talk.  Since you are apparently not just looking for someone who is into the kink aspect of D/s I would recommend you try that.

I myself go to places that are educational facilities, and not meant as pick up places.  if you happen to meet someone there, great, but that is not the main purpose of these SIMS and they will not hesitate to eject you if they feel the only reason you are there is to troll for a submissive.

I am sure there are a lot of groups out there that cater to Daddy Doms and Babygirls. 

I would recommends you also join ACES (Adult Community Educational Socity) in world. I would also recommend Solace of Submission and Dominus (Dominus is more geared towards M/s while SoS is more geared towards D/s)

• 1 month later...

Jeremy I have watched your search for a new submissive and I can see that you have a very specific sub in mind. Which is ironic considering the number of submissive friends I have that are also looking but equally with certain criteria in mind. My advice, try the hubs, even the Gor hubs.

• 1 month later...

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Is she a true sub?

What's a true sub, in your opinion? I do hope it isn't someone who simply parrots 'truths' and 'worthiness' that they've heard from silly dogmatised 'standards' of submission.

Any act can be a submissive act. If someone wants their sub to be feisty, it could easily be considered submissive to be feisty to earn their Dom/me's pride.

Good luck in your understanding.

Archived