Can a female make another female pregnant?

SkittlesXBabyLex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm a lesbian and I am aware that there are attachments that you can put on your avatar to make the appearance of being pregnant. I'm just interested in know if there is anything I should know beyond that.. Like if a female with a **bleep** could do something to another girl that I don't know about to cause something. Lol Answers?

3 answers to this question

I would assume a female can always attach a *bleep*. Ithink these are called "shemales" in SL. You can browse the marketplace to find one. As to your partner getting pregnant, just type "pregnancy" in search on the MP and loads of pregnancy tummies, huds, AOs and even babies will come up. Pregnancy in SL is just roleplay. And, gay/lesbian adoption is now legal in several countries in RL! :D

Good luck to you and your girl! :smileyhappy:

• Like 2

Most 'pregnancy" systems consist of a HUD that responds only to other HUD's from the same system. For example I have used the Mama Allpa system. If I wear the girl's HUD, and someone else wears the male HUD from the same content creator, we can use the HUD's to interact and to simulate the random possibility that our roleplay interaction resulted in a pregnancy. I also have the option with my female HUD to simply set my own status to 'pregnant' any time I wish (acting exactly as if I was just impregnated, but I know it 'took'), or to terminate it at any time that I wish. Once 'pregnant' the default with this system is one 'day' = 1 SL day /night cycle, so the conception to birth cycle runs 4x faster than real life.

There could also be systems built into prim adult parts, where the scripts are in the parts, instead of a HUD.

The HUD tracks status of birth control use and the woman's menstrual cycle, altering the probability of fertility accordingly. The female can choose a higher or lower fertility rate, or a longer menstrual cycle, or a longer or shorter time between conception and birth, as appropriate for their species. 

Most systems give you the option of specifying whether or not you are 'open' to sexual advances. Someone wearing the opposite gender HUD can scan for nearby people with compatible HUDS, and can make an offer to interact with anyone who is 'open', which you can accept or decline as you choose. The female HUD may offer a choice of using 'birth control pills', to prevent pregnancy without the male knowing you're 'protected', or can choose no protection. The male side can choose to 'use a condom', or can choose to 'lie about using a condom', risking impregnation though the girl thinks she is 'safe', or can choose no protection. If you don't tag yourself as receptive, or 'open' to advances, they can't make you pregnant against your wishes. (I suppose a system could support 'rape', and involuntary impregnation, but you'd still have to be wearing the appropriate HUD that allows that, and I would guess that you could terminate the pregnancy at any time by resetting the HUD.)

Each time the male uses their HUD to indicate climax, the female HUD that they are interacting with runs a calculation to see if it resulted in pregnancy. But just like real life, you don't know it took until several RP weeks later.

Once a girl 'is pregnant', the female HUD will tell you how far along you are in your pregnancy. A 'clinic' or a 'doctors kit' can test to identify which male caused the pregnancy, if they are present for the testing. Being 'pregnant' with the HUD doesn't actually change your shapeFor that, you have to purchase or make your own set of shapes that gradually affect your belly and hips and breasts, to simulate the pregnancy visually. The actual interaction is up to both of you to devise and enjoy.

There's no reason two females couldn't choose to RP a 'magical' conception between them, or a voluntary insemination with 'donor sperm', simply by having one of them turn her HUD to the 'Pregnant' status at the appropriate part of the roleplay. Or the girl playing the 'male' role could temporarily wear the male HUD, for a more rendom chance of conception happening.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.