Hand problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a bit of a hand problem concerning my avatar. When she is holding her staff, her hand isn't actually holding the staff, she has her fingers splayed with the staff floating in thin air. All I want is for her to simply grip the staff. It's in the right positon she just seems reluctant to touch it. Understandable since the staff I really want hasn't been created yet, but seriously, good grief, there's being bitchy and then there's being unreasonable. I knew it'd be a bit of a hassle to cosplay Lady Loki but baww.

This has bugged me enough to drive me up the walls after two days xD What is causing this? How can I prevent this?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah the stiff fingers glitch, happens all the time when animations conflict. Also if you're wearing n-core shoes all their stuff are known to cause this bug when attaching/detaching (no idea why as I'm pretty sure feet aren't supposed to affect hand poses), the owner acknowledged it when I contacted her but said isn't going to fix it (lol). The free anypose hud suggested is great, also just search "stiff finger" on marketplace and there is another hud (10L) that fixes as well.

Mmm...Hi Suki, that's what i said? Really?....are you sure? Or maybe i explained you that wasn't a bug of the shoes and ask you to contact the creator of your AO to ask him for the priority of their animations? smiles. To the OP, there are a known bug in SL (wearing shoes or not^^) that happens all the time when some animations conflict, and as far as i know depends on the priority of the anim. I would recommend you to try this gesture, it's easy to use and works very well to solve the problem of stiff fingers. TY

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Schoen-Hand-reset-gesture/2115033

• 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.