Sign in to follow this  
Lydia Craig

possible new problem

About an hour ago the Zerango sim locked up and dumped everyone from the sim.  As of now the sim is still up, but you can no longer log into it, port into it or even walk into it.  This appears to be another unanticipate problem associated with Pathfinding, and certainly deserves some serious attention.

If the problem of Zerango being out of action gets reported, via Support/Live Chat, I'm sure LL will be on the case to find out what's gone wrong. 

Things like this happened long before pathfinding was out.  It has happened at least twice to my home sim.  Simply contact support and they can reset it for you.  Last time it happened ot me contacting live chat had the sim up in running in under 10 minutes.

They have been contacted, this post is to make people aware of what is going on so they do not think they are the only victim of this problem.

Lydia Craig wrote:

They have been contacted, this post is to make people aware of what is going on so they do not think they are the only victim of this problem.

"Victim" :smileyvery-happy:

How long is it going to take to get this sim up and running again? This has been happening way to much, please get this fix and get it right!

I am the owner of the Zerango region and this has been a plague to us since Friday's fiasco and yes Merigold this is could define it as being victim to what ever screwup has caused it.

I personally do not see anything funny about it.

I will also add there is another region of which is also on the main server that has experienced the exact same issue. Webwinder region. I formally owned a large parcel there at one time and now only have an investment interest in the region. It to has experienced the same issue.

I don't find this to be coincidence.