Earth changing event

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't you just find your old thre.....i mean lucinda's old thread and link it here..didn't you have a link to a site that showed this thing or something..

i mean her..she..who ever it is..wasn't there a link to see it in that thread?

or was it the second thread a couple weeks later?

Boudicca Littlebird wrote:

Do you miss lucinda?

LOL, i am sure she is doing great high in the sky, i think she is a star now, a brown dwarf and is coming to visit, lol.

why miss her when you are here heheheh

aaaanyways..

it was pretty easy..i was the first post..maybe the other was on that other alt that had the same background avatar..i forget that ones name..i think it started with a Y like Yalanda or something or Yander..i forget ..

here is the link either way

page 3.. 4 posts down..

the last link you will ever need link

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Just find the exact time of the equinox, simple, then you don't have to listen to anyone NASA included.

How will you know the exact time without listening to the International Telecommunication Union, which sets the world time based on astronomical data obtained from, among others,...  NASA?

Stonehenge gives a visual indication of the Sun rising/setting in a certain position. It does not tell you how long it's been since the last time that happened. That requires clocks. You've claimed that the equinox will not occur at the correct time. How can there be a correct time without a measure of time what is independent of the observation?

If the equinox comes early or late, what is it early or late from?

I am not, lucinda was brash, smalll, put apon, made her work hard, was unsupported so making it harder, put up with so many insults yet stood by what she was, in the end you could set your watch by her, was knocked down but stood back up and repeated what she said, understood how to stand alone yet still gave you free script and info, to be lucinda is only something a hero can do, i am no hero.

oops wrong date it is september 22nd at 14:49

google it, lots of places tell you, plus there are lots of people on youtube that have channels that measure it, as you have no interest in this you have no idea on the 1000's of youtube channels covering this, you can spend hours looking at them all, lots have links to telescopes and just about every thing else, don't need to look just search it on youtube, lol, i could have put loads here, the john moore shows the leaked pictures of it, there are loads of pictures of this brown dwarf, but why should i, when i get what i get here.

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Do you miss lucinda?

LOL, i am sure she is doing great high in the sky, i think she is a star now, a brown dwarf and is coming to visit, lol.

why miss her when you are here heheheh

aaaanyways..

it was pretty easy..i was the first post..maybe the other was on that other alt that had the same background avatar..i forget that ones name..i think it started with a Y like Yalanda or something or Yander..i forget ..

here is the link either way

page 3.. 4 posts down..

Ceka, an old friend of mine still clings to his belief that there are only 13 people on the internet. He'd appreciate this evidence, which strengthens an already impressive case.

oops wrong date it is september 22nd at 14:49

google it, lots of places tell you, plus there are lots of people on youtube that have channels that measure it, as you have no interest in this you have no idea on the 1000's of youtube channels covering this, you can spend hours looking at them all, lots have links to telescopes and just about every thing else, don't need to look just search it on youtube, lol, i could have put loads here, the john moore shows the leaked pictures of it, there are loads of pictures of this brown dwarf, but why should i, when i get what i get here.

Who decides when September 22nd at 14:49 is? You are stepping into a tautology here, and I do truly appreciate your cooperation.

I am not, lucinda was brash, smalll, put apon, made her work hard, was unsupported so making it harder, put up with so many insults yet stood by what she was, in the end you could set your watch by her, was knocked down but stood back up and repeated what she said, understood how to stand alone yet still gave you free script and info, to be lucinda is only something a hero can do, i am no hero.

kk but who was the Yoder one or whatever her name was?

maybe she post the other thread you were looking for..

i guess it really doesn't matter..that link is what i was looking for anyways showing your dwarf thingy..

ya know..maybe it's something else..like jeebus coming back..

sneakin up on us like a neenjah..

prepare for impact cause it's gonna get musical round heeow..

i can almost see it now..

*Ceka's reflection gets all swirly looking like bad tv reception as she drifts off in deep  thought looking up at the sky with a half smile coma sorta look on her face type thing while thinking of the second cuuu....coming!*

It is on youtube,lol, ill give you one clue, search the name of the guy I don't agree with, watch his full story, he will give you a name of a race of giants, but he deliberately use the wrong translation of the Hebrew word to agree with the king James bible, find out what the true translation of that word is and Google that, that will give you the name of another type of person, now look at the documentaries from that, what the ones that talk of the latest translations after the guy I disagree with, he died a few years ago and only translated a few.

Now a person in this tread put a youtube vid of this guy, that is your start to this amazing quest.

LOL, Yohan Roux, to work this one out, you must find 2 paintings of the same subject, one hangs in london and the other hangs in paris, they were both painted by a very famous person 100's of years ago, yohan's real name will be clear when using the words "yohan" and "roux" as clues to which is the right painting will give you yohans true name, when you know the true name go to the shrine on lucinda's land and call out the name, yohan will appear and tell you the next part.

lol, by the way, the shrine has a shape and each part has a name, legend has it that at some point in time that you sit in the right place and the drown dwarf will be seen rising over the tip with the two jets of gas streaming from its poles bend back and look like wings., the tip it rises over has a name, but that's for another quest.

Oh for quest to work you must be wearing the MSDCS V2.0, with the trader game loaded, you will get all tools, boats, planes and things to do these quest, just remember how cruel the writer can be,, I should tell you the meter listens to your words, it don't store them just counts the negative and positive words you use and adjust the game according, I mean you should be a bit enlighten to complete them, don't you agree.

just google it, wiki has the times, look there are billions of things on it even my cat walking across the keyboard can pull up one.

try that, put your cat on the keyboard, see what you get.

I am well aware of the published time for the autumnal equinox. What I asked is how YOU will know when it is 14:49 on Sep 22?

Jacki Silverfall wrote:

No sense trying to reason with Debbie Doomsday.

Hiya Jacki,

This has never been about reasoning with them. It's about reasoning to the audience. There are often people who are on the fence over these arguments, lacking the particular background to understand the concepts involved. I hope to explain things simply enough that those who don't have my peculiar education can get an inkling of how accessible the truth really is and how unwilling some people are to see it. I don't think this is a matter of intellectual capacity. It's more about attitude.

I have a few youtube channels that I will watch the day after, they look at every number NASA publish, you say you have a telescope, but don't seem to know of the many programs and public telescopes there are, plus all the leaked ones, what time it is I will only have to wait a few days to get the times, don't think ill be sticking my eye on anything or trying to do any math, just wait, the Russians are very good at telling all NASA are wrong on every thing, lots of Russians claim to know all about this brown dwarf, was them that spilled the beans, so if a hoax blame them and the US republicans.

I have a few youtube channels that I will watch the day after, they look at every number NASA publish, you say you have a telescope, but don't seem to know of the many programs and public telescopes there are, plus all the leaked ones, what time it is I will only have to wait a few days to get the times, don't think ill be sticking my eye on anything or trying to do any math, just wait, the Russians are very good at telling all NASA are wrong on every thing, lots of Russians claim to know all about this brown dwarf, was them that spilled the beans, so if a hoax blame them and the US republicans.

So, unwilling or unable to critically analyze the information you receive, what criteria do you use to assign trust?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.