Sign in to follow this  
bethany223

LookIng for suggestion to rent or buy in a suburban community

Hi!

I am coming back to sl after some time away and I'm trying to decide on a place to live. Right now I just have a basic linden home but I'd like to find someplace to really live. I'm would like to find a nice suburban community to live in. For now I would be moving in by myself but im looking for a place that has a lot of families because that is something I would like to do someday. 

One of the biggest things I am looking for is a busy and active community of neighbors and a real suburban neighborhood feeling. If anyone has any suggestions for me where to look I would really be thankful!

I'm still looking out for something and also I was thinking of the possibility of finding a neighborhood with a strong community that maybe lets you build your own house too, maybe with certain guidlines to keep a certain look for the neighborhood.

bethany223 wrote:

Hi!

I am coming back to sl after some time away and I'm trying to decide on a place to live. Right now I just have a basic linden home but I'd like to find someplace to really live. I'm would like to find a nice suburban community to live in. For now I would be moving in by myself but im looking for a place that has a lot of families because that is something I would like to do someday. 

One of the biggest things I am looking for is a busy and active community of neighbors and a real suburban neighborhood feeling. If anyone has any suggestions for me where to look I would really be thankful!

If you do a search for Giano Estates, you will find more or less what you are looking for. There is another one that was rather good too, but I am having problems finding it right now. I will get back later and let you know, providing I can find the other one.

Bay City has a good neighborhood/community feel but last I looked the parcels there were VERY expensive - however they are double prim parcels.  I haven't been to Nautilus lately, but I've heard of people who loved living there.

Good luck in your search. :)

You could look at Brown, which is a Linden-zoned sim, with a suburban design, and my group's tenants are there and are friendly. But if you are looking for more of a community with more people, you might try the Linden Homes system at least to start.