LookIng for suggestion to rent or buy in a suburban community

bethany223

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

I am coming back to sl after some time away and I'm trying to decide on a place to live. Right now I just have a basic linden home but I'd like to find someplace to really live. I'm would like to find a nice suburban community to live in. For now I would be moving in by myself but im looking for a place that has a lot of families because that is something I would like to do someday. 

One of the biggest things I am looking for is a busy and active community of neighbors and a real suburban neighborhood feeling. If anyone has any suggestions for me where to look I would really be thankful!

I'm still looking out for something and also I was thinking of the possibility of finding a neighborhood with a strong community that maybe lets you build your own house too, maybe with certain guidlines to keep a certain look for the neighborhood.

bethany223 wrote:

Hi!

I am coming back to sl after some time away and I'm trying to decide on a place to live. Right now I just have a basic linden home but I'd like to find someplace to really live. I'm would like to find a nice suburban community to live in. For now I would be moving in by myself but im looking for a place that has a lot of families because that is something I would like to do someday. 

One of the biggest things I am looking for is a busy and active community of neighbors and a real suburban neighborhood feeling. If anyone has any suggestions for me where to look I would really be thankful!

If you do a search for Giano Estates, you will find more or less what you are looking for. There is another one that was rather good too, but I am having problems finding it right now. I will get back later and let you know, providing I can find the other one.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.