Questions about direct delivery

Cori Sabena

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I did not take them out of the boxes. How Do I redo that and take them out of the boxes?   So How do I update and change items since I can not get to them?

I have 71 unassoicated items.  Do I have to edit each one and delete it?  The rest of my inventory says direct delivery.  But two items had to do that manualy.

Yep, you have to edit each item to change the associated object to the ones you newly uploaded that are not in a box.

Once you migrated your products from magic boxes to DD, automatic association doesn't work any more. After you changed associated objects, the old ones that are packed in a box are moved to Unassociated inventory items section, then you can delete them using the bulk deletion feature.

I am not exactly sure if this is the "trick" you are looking for:

I succeeded to replace/update even those listings which already existed this way: I deactivated the listing before sending folder to marketplce. That way folder was replaced by new folder (same way as amijg first migrate) and  not getting to unassociated list orcvreating automatically a new listing. Not sure if it works still this way but some weeks ago at least.Then of course need to activate listing again.

Casandra Kumsung wrote:

I cannot even get that far When I try to drag my inventory to the merchant out box it will not let me.  Tried to drag a folder and items from the magic box after coping to inventory.  Hope they still support the magic box for a while.

The most recent update from Commerce Team Linden is that Magic Boxes will be operable until Oct. 1. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.