STILL DIDNT GET MY LINDEN SINCE 3RD AUGUST-BOUGHT FROM ANSHEX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello All....

2 Days back...i've purchased a linden from http://www.anshex.com/second_life .... Its about 10k linden and i still didnt get dat linden till now... A day before, i also bought 10k linden from it ?(without registered).... and its successfull.... What happen now???:smileyfrustrated:

I already send a Notecard to Anshe and still didnt get any feedback.... What im gonna do now???? I want my linden! Its not just 10l... its 10K linden! *sigh*

Its my fault used this thing... mmm..Usually i use FMX to buy a linden..... 

Someone please help me wit ur advise or take action bout this... :matte-motes-not-even:

Thank U very much!

First its against the community guidelines of this forum to put the name of the business in your post.  Please edit your post and remove that before your post gets pulled.

Unfortunately, unless the company  is willing to work with you to get your linden to you, there isn't anything you can do about it other than report them for fraud to RL authorities.  LL can't help you since you did this through a website they do not own or control.

If you did this with a credit card, you credit card company may be able to help you or reverse the charge.  I'd call them and report it.

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.