Loner needs some friends ^^"

Reika Enyo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone~
I have a really hard time making friends so I feel really lonely most of the time in SL so I thought I should probably try to post in the forum in hope of finding some friends ^^ I've had this account for an year and few months but I never really used it.

I'm 18, I love art very much I spend most of my time drawing or working, I'm a pretty friendly person and I really love going to clubs or do shopping, I'm into gothic or any cute fashion such as lolita fashion or japanese, my clothing really depends on my mood haha or the place I go to.
But anyway, If you'd like a really good and fun friend you should add me and hang out with me sometime it would make me really happy ^_^ my username is Reika Enyo

Hi there,

I'll add you as a friend :) We like some of the same stuff. I spend a lot of time building and exploring. I <3 goth, japanese gothic lolita, art, fantasy stuff, etc....

So if you see me online, please feel free to IM me! (I don't always notice when my friends log-on, seeing as I'm often busy multi-tasking in another program or building... but the im sound wakes me up :P)

Reika Enyo wrote:

Hello everyone~

I have a really hard time making friends so I feel really lonely most of the time in SL so I thought I should probably try to post in the forum in hope of finding some friends ^^ I've had this account for an year and few months but I never really used it.

I'm 18, I love art very much I spend most of my time drawing or working, I'm a pretty friendly person and I really love going to clubs or do shopping, I'm into gothic or any cute fashion such as lolita fashion or japanese, my clothing really depends on my mood haha or the place I go to.

But anyway, If you'd like a really good and fun friend you should add me and hang out with me sometime it would make me really happy
^_^
my username is Reika Enyo

Hi Reika!   I'm a cranky old curmudgeon...who hates to shop and never just 'hangs out".  

I'm a lousy friend who rarely talks to those on my friends list.   Also, when I do talk to them...it's all about ME, ME, ME! 

Anyway...if I sound as awesome as I think I am...you can add me!   *beams*  

(Oh, forgot to add that I also lecture people on how wrong they are with their misguided politics.  Unless, you agree with me.)   

Bet you're excited now!  Am I right?  ; ) 

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.