Phoenix Viewer Camera Control question!

Elzabet Irelund

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I've been out of the game for about a year and a half, so I recently came back and downloaded Phoenix Viewer.  I seem to remember in old SL versions that there was a keyboard shortcut for camera...you know, as opposed to just moving foreward and backward with your arrows, you could hit shift+arrow key and you could zoom around your avatar and see the front of it.

Would really love to know if there's a way to do that in Phoenix and if not, if there are viewers that have this capability.  Not a huge fan of having the camera controls in my way on the screen.

1 answer to this question

I think these work in all viewers:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Mental_Mentors_Page_2#Camera_Controls

• Zoom Camera To zoom in and out, and to rotate the camera around an object or avatar, hold down the Alt key and left-click-hold on the object or avatar, then move the mouse up and down to zoom, and left and right to rotate around in a circle.
  •  Orbit Camera To orbit around an object or avatar in all directions, hold down Ctrl+Alt and left-click-hold on the object or avatar and move the mouse.
  • Pan Camera Hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift and left-click-hold on an object or avatar, and move the mouse. This will move the camera directly horizontal and vertical, no rotation.
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.