(Privacy) Hide list of friends

Robin23 Dagostino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I take a picture, the options that are shown to me are to save it to disk, my inventory, or my profile. When I choose profile, it's posted to my feed.Because of that, as far as I'm concered the feed is a part of our profiles. 

(I did leave my vote on the jira to give us a choice on feed or no feed, but I'd want to keep mine ^.^)

Unlike Facebook or Twitter, as Second Life residents, we DO NOT have the option of being a part of My Second Life or not.

We have the option of being a part of Second Life or not, but we cannot choose not to be a part of its social network.

If we dislike Facebook's intrusion of our privacy or dislike the senseless tweets of Twitter, we do not have to use them. We do not have to even see them. My Second Life though is a part of the profile and we have no choice in the matter.

If there is a friend in our profile, we can remove them. If we have a follower, we can remove them. If we have a profile photo, we can remove it. Everything about our profile is customizable except the ability to remove the feed from the profile.

Yes, we can hide its visibility to others, we can prevent others from posting on it even, but we cannot remove it from our profiles.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-7979

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.