recomondation.on nvida settings not rendering charictor

Chad1 Baxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was wondering what is the best setting for nivida 260 I have two bridged togather but my system locks up when I try to upload a raw file. This is a very powerful computer it just seems to have issues with sL. I got my small lap top out and it up loaded the Raw file in sec. can anyone give me seggestions on whaat I can do to get the thing to run better on SL. I have a tec suppot that takes over my computer and makes sure all the drivers are updated. if any can help me please email me caause I got to this message board with tech supports help I really don't know how to get back to it my emil is dillinger088@yahoo.com or you can send my an IM in world that would be great. If there is a tech support person out there that can help I will pay for your services that might not be allowed but I just want my computer to work is all Thanks

When you ask a tech question include information about your computer and viewer. If the viewer will at least show the login screen, get the info from the viewer's Help-About... and paste that into your post with your question. To add your info to an existing question use OPTIONS->EDIT. It’s in the upper right of your post.

Your using SLI and that requires a specific setup for SL. I doubt any tech support service is going to undertand what you need. Search the forum for nvidia SLI and find someone that knows how to set the nVidia up for SL.

If your avatar is not rendering that is a common SL problem. It probably has more to do with your connection than your video settings. See: Avatar Render Problems: Ghost Cloud Smoke Ball Ruth and Troubleshoot Your #SL Connection.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.