An advice from Mac users: Lion or not Lion?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure yet which is one of the reaons I went ot V3.  Finding V3 is a bit better at using my PC resources.  My fans don't run non-stop and I don't crash as much in super high lag sims.  By the way I found that in the MAC version at lead of V3 you can customize exactly which and where the buttons are shown.  Right clickon them and you'll be able to reset them and drag the ones you like to any location.  :)  I'm loving that my screen is so clean now of clutter.

Best of luck

Pure Confidence 

• 3 weeks later...

Lucyole Qualia wrote:

After installing Moutain Lion, I had problem with voice, the mic didn't work.

After trying lots of tips and tricks, I found that 
uncheck
 the "media filter" in the sound preference panel in Firestorm worked for me. 

Now my voice works again. Hope it will help others, maybe...

Thank you for sharing Lucyole. Any help from the community is always welcome! :smileyhappy:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for this great discussion. I have an old iMac dual processor (2006?) that I run firestorm on with no problem ( medium and no shadows) and loving it and have considered getting a MacBook Pro but wasn't sure how it would run SL. Was thinking of waiting until next year to get the new iMac but now you all got me thinking of buying myself a Bday present of the MacBook.

:)

Dokter wrote:

Thank you all for this great discussion. I have an old iMac dual processor (2006?) that I run firestorm on with no problem ( medium and no shadows) and loving it and have considered getting a MacBook Pro but wasn't sure how it would run SL. Was thinking of waiting until next year to get the new iMac but now you all got me thinking of buying myself a Bday present of the MacBook.

:)

The rumor mill says new iMacs will be announced shortly, perhaps as early as this Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.