Looking for chat buddies

Teagan Morningstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I've been on SL off and on for about 2 years now, and two days ago my laptop broke, so I am unable to leave my home very often because my desktop is just wretched. Not being able to leave my home pretty much means that I can't meet anyone new. Second Life has gotten pretty boring because of this!

A little about me: I am 29. I am a female. I prefer the company of older people. I have 7 (and soon 8) ABC horses, so if you're a breeder/collector/racer we'd have something in common there. I'm into shopping (of course), and dancing... but I can't really do either for the next month. I'm taken in RL, so dating isn't the point of this post. I like music... everything from Backstreet Boys (yeah, yeah, I know) to David Bowie and Puscifer. I enjoy video games such as Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2, and I don't believe DA2 was a horrible game as most other people seem to. In fact, it's my favorite. My favorite Final Fantasy was IX. I adore Star Trek: TNG and The Golden Girls, Glee, House, and True Blood. I am not into the vampire games, so I won't try to recruit you! Bonus, right?

Anyway, I hope this isn't too long. I've read some of the other posts and felt they lacked any real information (no offense!) and wanted to be thorough. I am typically on from either 5am SLT to about 10pm SLT, or I am on from around 1pm SLT to 5am SLT depending on my completely screwed up sleep schedule! Feel free to reply here, or shoot me a PM in SL and, if I'm not on, I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.! Sounds easy enough, right? :D

Thanks for your time!

Lycari Ghostraven

Lycari Ghostraven wrote:

So, I've been on SL off and on for about 2 years now, and two days ago my laptop broke, so I am unable to leave my home very often because my desktop is just wretched. Not being able to leave my home pretty much means that I can't meet anyone new. Second Life has gotten pretty boring because of this!

A little about me: I am 29. I am a female. I prefer the company of older people. I have 7 (and soon 8) ABC horses, so if you're a breeder/collector/racer we'd have something in common there. I'm into shopping (of course), and dancing... but I can't really do either for the next month. I'm taken in RL, so dating isn't the point of this post. I like music... everything from Backstreet Boys (yeah, yeah, I know) to David Bowie and Puscifer. I enjoy video games such as Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2, and I don't believe DA2 was a horrible game as most other people seem to. In fact, it's my favorite. My favorite Final Fantasy was IX. I adore Star Trek: TNG and The Golden Girls, Glee, House, and True Blood. I am not into the vampire games, so I won't try to recruit you! Bonus, right?

Anyway, I hope this isn't too long. I've read some of the other posts and felt they lacked any real information (no offense!) and wanted to be thorough. I am typically on from either 5am SLT to about 10pm SLT, or I am on from around 1pm SLT to 5am SLT depending on my completely screwed up sleep schedule! Feel free to reply here, or shoot me a PM in SL and, if I'm not on, I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.! Sounds easy enough, right?
:D

Thanks for your time!

Lycari Ghostraven

HI Lycari!  Look me up if you wish!  Always looking for new friends!  Far out!

Peace!

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.