Sign in to follow this  
Six Igaly

Does SL run on Mountain Lion?

YES IT DOES!

It was a bit of a gamble to switch to ML right after the release. I only think back to when Lion was just released. SL was not much fun for months after that.

And now, SL loads faster then it ever did, shadows and light all good. (So far that is lol). 

But, when first run SL on ML it won't let you! Security settings. At default you can only run software obtained via App store. Just go to preferences/security/first tab and check the lower radio button (at least in the Dutch version), the one that allows software from any source.

iMessage is great and some the other ios features. That was the reason to get ML anyway.

I hope I am still positive after some serious amount of heavy duty SL-time. :smileyvery-happy:

Here I am, wondering if "Mountain Lion" is some obscure holiday location with dodgy internet connections. I obviously have some googling to do. :)

Tiffy Vella wrote:

Here I am, wondering if "Mountain Lion" is some obscure holiday location with dodgy internet connections. I obviously have some googling to do.
:)

You and me both, Tiffy.  My first thought was a Disney movie - guess I was thinking of "Lion King." ;)