Sign in to follow this  
ibigfire

Transformation Animation

Hi peoples!

I'm working on putting together a Weretiger Avatar, and I think I've found everything I need except for one thing... I can't seem to find a good transformation animation.  Something where the avatar crouches down, arms across the stomach, (At this point I'd have to manually choose replace outfit on my folder with the Tiger AV items) and then rise up again, ready to go.

Or whatever.  Just something that would work, whatever it is, or whatever extra flair it might have, would be nice.

Has anybody run across something like this in their travels?

also looking for a transformation animation I checked out that guy Kabuki Ewing 's place but no nothing is suitable and half his stuff you can't read coz it's all in friggen Japanese >.<

I found this website and these animations can be added to SL but unfortunately you have to spend money to get them this animation is 1 of 4 transform animations I found http://www.animstreet.com/animations/17316

you migth try to make your own animation using quavimator?

I have bought truebones from animstreet before and had no poblems.

Maybe someone else will see this and have an idea about suitable anis.

well if anyone's able to afford to get all those transform animations from that website I just mentioned and send them to me I'd would be greatly appreciated unless someone is able to make one :P