Sign in to follow this  
Lucretia Brandenburg

How Many Skins and Shapes and How Often Do You Change?

Perrie Juran wrote:

Melita Magic wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

why are earth females so scared of martian sex?

Would you want to give birth to something with a head four times in size as that of a human's?

Not to mention possible antennae.

It is the male of our species that carries the baby.

p.s.........you would not ever want to see us when we get morning sickness.  the colors we turn.

I'd get that news out if I were a Martian male, then. Not so much the second part, but, by then she could have done a runner, anyway. :)

When I first created my account, I accumulated about two dozen shapes and a dozen skin sets, but once I found a combination that I liked, I stuck with it.

I do tweak my shape every so often, and I frequently try new skins, but so far I've only changed skins about once a year.

However...

I recently took the plunge into mesh clothes, and picked up the pack of standard shapes. They were not what I imagined, and after reading the notecard saw that there are only about ten values that were used to create the different sizes.

My own shape turned out to be close to a medium (actually a little bigger), so I made a copy with medium values. Then I made a small as well. So now I have my regular shape, a medium version, and a small version.

You can't really tell the difference between them, and it's only when I actually change from one size to another that I see the differences myself.

One shape (I like the face) and an ongoing "tweeking" on the body. The skin......I've bought several but oddly am returned to one I had almost fromthe beginning.

I have one home-made shape, the result of years of tweaking and fiddling. I edit it sometimes a tad for some mesh clothing (only the boobs!).

Skins..I am picky.  I have been in a Belleza skin for years and 1,5 year ago I switched to a Glam Affair one. This week I bought a new one, it takes me forever to decide on a new skin as I do not want to loose my look, and ended up with a new Glam Affair skin, which is very different yet....still makes me look like Caity.

I have around 2 or 3 shapes but I use only one, and hmm about skins.. not that much too. but I do like to change from time to time depending on my mood~

It is the male of our species that carries the baby.

p.s.........you would not ever want to see us when we get morning sickness.  the colors we turn.

So does this mean that an earthling female can impregnate you? If so, would you expect them to pay child support? How would you arrange visitation when you live several billion light years away?

I used to wear a couple of different LAQ skins in the Milky tone (my avatar is always a redhead). Now I pretty much wear my favorite LAQ skin I've had for about a year and a half. I try lots of other, newer skins I'll try hear and there but the one I wear most of the time just feels like ME. Now they have a new Ivory tone and I've asked the creator to please, please consider releasing my favorite skin in the new Ivory tone. I have one main shape, and one I've adjusted for mesh.  I love wearing tattoo layer makeup because it's a great way to stay "you" but change up your avatar a little bit.