Sign in to follow this  
Geraner

SL Chat client for Windows Phone 7 devices?

Hi,

are there any planes to release a chat application for Windows Phone 7 devices such as the Nokia Lumia series?

Have seen that there are several SL chat apps for Iphone and Android devices existing. But there is no for Windows Phone 7 devices. Or can anyone send me a link to an existing Chat app for Windows Phone 7?

Regards
/Geraner

Was searching for an apps for Nokia Lumia -windows phone-all be any apps soon for it??? Can only find for iPhone and android, not fair :(

Tell me about it. How is it that iPhones and Androids have several different SL apps to choose from but Windows phones have none at all? I have a Windows 8 phone and have been searching high and low for an SL app. Let me know if you ever find anything.

Anaktay wrote:

Tell me about it. How is it that iPhones and Androids have several different SL apps to choose from but Windows phones have none at all? I have a Windows 8 phone and have been searching high and low for an SL app. Let me know if you ever find anything.

It's because of this. MS will have to find a way to break into the phone market in a much bigger way, before more app writers will feel like it's worth their time.

ouch.jpg

The argument that app builders wont build apps for WinPhone until there is a larger userbase is a little backwards.  Especially since there is also the argument that until there are more apps the userbase will not grow.

So - what you are saying is that app developers as a whole have decided to do what they can to make WP fail?  :)

Jess