why cant i log in i have been trying sense i started to day

bigdaddy34

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

What error message do you get bigdaddy? Posting your computer's specifications and which viewer you downloaded also would make it easier for us to help you.

You can add info using the "options" > "edit" button at the top right of you question to add text, and/or press the Permalink under my reply to give us more details. Thank you.

• Like 1

Val's right.  It's hard for us to offer much help without knowing what you have tried and what sort of messages you have been getting.  Knowing something about your computer and its Internet connection would be a great step forward too.  For now, let me take a total shot in the dark ...... Once you have downloaded and installed a viewer from https://secondlife.com/support/downloads/?lang=en-US, you should normally log in to SL by clicking on the Second Life icon on your desktop, the same way you would launch any other program on your computer.  If the icon is missing, you probably haven't finished installing the viewer.  If you have been trying to log in by clicking on a link in your browser, don't do that for now.  That's a perfectly good way to log in, but you need to do some setup first.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.