Submissive or Switch female desired

jeremy123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am in search of that one special female for rp and possibly more. I would prefer someone with some experience behind them as I have been encountering ones more wanting to play homemaker or mommy/daddy. This is not what I an desiring as I would like to keep it strictly d/s, but here's the kicker..I also do not want a "yes sir, no sir" robot. My profile doesn't give alot of detail as I can read someone in les than 5 minutes and I can tell if we will click. I feel a dialogue speaks more then simply stacking words to read. The one thing I will say here is that I am more of a "Daddy" dom, so if that appeals to you, by all means give me a shout. I would also prefer someone verified or at least willing to do so.

I'm surprised that you are finding it difficult finding the sub of your dreams! I have heard that the sub to Dom/me ratio in SL is something like 4 or 5 to 1 and I have no difficulty believing it as I own a ponygirl stable and see a higher ratio there. I'm sure you have checked out the "Ranch" but did you know that some of the vendors such as Master and Slave have meet up boards and there this is at least one Daddy Dom club that has the same? I wish you luck in your search.

The hard part is finding one that doesn't JUST want to be a "yes sir" "no sir". I believe there is a time and a place for everything. But robotic replies and simply bumping pixels do not a d/s relationship maketh. The Ranch has been to me, an overrated experience that has left me disappointed on more than one occasion. I was thinking of looking through the groups, has anyone else had any luck there?

Don't you already have the perfect bratty sub? I might be wrong, I didn't go back through and look, but wasn't it you looking for a Dom for your sub freind?

As for your search, good luck there.. I don't think many woman who don't want doormat status are going to be in those groups or sims.

ETA yep, what Syo said lol

As it stands me and the one I was referring to earlier are a rl couple who have separate sl's. Once we got rl together, there was no need to continue it in sl and we both like playing. It's not that she's not perfect, because she is. However our sl's are not connected for just said reasons. Also she is not a switch which would be my ultimate preference, but will not discriminate those who are not.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Ah thank you for clarifying =) I wish you even more luck in this case, once you find your perfection, it's very hard to settle for anything less.

... proudly displays her mail order diploma in Expectation Management. Perfection leaves no room for that improvement we all believe we can make in each other.

Most that have explored D/s in SL ARE going to say "yes, Sir/Master/Lord" because that is what they know...it is their comfort  in this huge churning unknown sea.  I  wonder if you have stopped to think  you may have failed the first test of the other person.  Maybe you need to look at your approach and the information listed in your profile and adjust accordingly. First place people look is profiles...it all starts there generally.

While I agree you can get an impression of someone within a short period of time ...I think it hogwash to say..."I can read someone in less than 5 minutes"...this might just be your downfall.  First meetings don't always go well.  Perhaps, you had a bad day....the other person had a bad day...RL just erupted screaming for one or both of you, etc.  LOL...and that is just the subs...for switches, you could of pushed the wrong button to start with.  And honestly, if I were to meet you, I sincerely doubt you would find me agreeable...I am not going to divest myself of my self protection for someone I don't know.  I am not going to swoon and drop my guard to fall to your feet looking up at you adoringly.  You have to pass my subtle tests and earn my trust..

Also, I don't think The Ranch is the place to look for a Baby Girl.  Sure there may be some, but for the most part you should look elsewhere.  Have you checked with some of the BDSM organizations or groups in SL?  Have you watched the Event posts in the BDSM Event Group? 

I hope you find what you are looking for.

I don't believe I stated anything about anyone dropping to their knees on an initial encounter. If anything I don't hold much stock in anyone who does so. To relinquish ones self so easily without getting to feel out true compatibility is destined failure. The fact that I like them fiesty and playful vs subservient may have a play in what I am seeking. I have yet to have anyone get the true scope of me via my profile. I believe that they can know me quite quickly 1 on 1 if given a few minutes. I do not expect a dossier on one's life on a first meeting. Nor do I feel there is a need for being referred to by anything other than my first name until groundwork and a firm foundation is established. That is just how I operate within the parameters I have been studying under for the last 10 years irl. I believe the "Sir" or "Master" title should be earned, just as "Pet" or "Slave" or whatever designation, the name doesn't matter as much as the connection behind it. My ability to read people is based on my own experiences coupled with other elements. 5 minutes may have been overstated, however a sense of compatibility within what I seek is generally quick to me.

I do wish you luck.  D/s relationships can be very fulfilling on many levels, even in virtual reality.  Just keep an open mind, many of us have been burnt (usually more than once) causing many of us to test potential "doms"  ("subs" too if we are switches, which I am). 

You could try making a notecard you can give out to interested parties in what you are seeking.  Arrange to take them to a more congenial atmosphere (outside The Ranch or other BDSM places), maybe dancing to quietly discuss things.  Do a follow-up the next day and let the other person know if interested or, if you don't think there is a good fit.  Nothing like leaving another person hanging. Then arrange for other neutral type events so you can get to know one another without pressure, maybe have a notecard of a list of questions for them.  Let things progress from there.

I am sure you will find someone suitable out there; it simply takes weeding through. 

Wow, that just seems so.. impersonal. Getting to know each other is of course vital.. I guess I've always just let that happen naturally. Maybe it works differently in the bdsm or D/s interactions idk.. come to think of it, I really really don't know. My only little run in with that lifestyle just proved to me that I know nothing lol.

That's funny that you mention notecards, I did just that and more often then not got laughed at for it. It wasn't even that long or super detailed. I would hope that a potential sub or switch would wantt o test out a potential Dom/Master, that shows to me a deeper level of interest.  It also shows me that one would want to take the time to be cautious. A D/S relationship has the potential to be extremely fulfilling. It also has the potential to become ugly quickly. It's all about give and take much like any other relationship, not take and take.

To be quite honest listening to all that has been said on this topic? I find it very hard to express what and who I am when it comes to my submissive nature. Yes I do enjoy switch at times but it has to be with the right person and I unfortunately find myself unable to keep myself from getting involved with my Master. If you 'click' with someone in such a way how can you just detach your emotions? I'm just that.. NOT A ROBOT! So as that.. Life plays its tricks and finding a Master that isn't going to have a harem of women to need to cater to him and be satisfied with one devoted to serving him is also hard to find. Some might call me picky... Or delusional if you will but I call myself practical when it comes to what is good for myself as well.

• 2 months later...

the robot effect applies to both slaves and Masters as well. Most of them go "kneel girl, clicks his iron around her slender neck". Mastery is an art and so is slavery. one can not act like a Master unless he is is one. same for the slave. i mean  good actors study their roles for years before acting out their part. so what makes one think he/she can be a Master or slave with a snap of a finger? this what gives us robotic rp's discontented Masters and frustrated slaves.

and indeed Master, personally i can tell from the first 5 mins if someone can rule over me or not.....:catwink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.