Hey I accidentally close my received items folder how do I get it back?

nep0o

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey I accidentally close my received items folder and well I have items there and I don't know how to open it again I even bought another item to see if it come back again but it didn't work I'm kinda getting worried but I know you can help me here so thankslostt.png

ye i will try that again but i already did it i even buy a item to see if it pops up again but still it just say it has been delievered in your received items folder like usual but the problem is that i dont find the received item folder and i look at it in the inventory and still i cant find the items or the carpet

I think it's possible cache hasn't had time to gather itself together after being cleaned out. I tend to run a console window so I can watch that while my inventory loads, and I'm not tempted then to do anything else until it's all back together again.

Hi nepûo, I just checked mine. The received items folder should be placed as follows:

original.jpg

Your problem looks like there is a glitch in the wiewer. I would suggest you do clean reinstall to restore the default parameters.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=clean_reinstall

The whole procedure will also clear your cache and there is a good chance it will restore your full inventory.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.