My Music Wont Play!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whenever I try to tune into the music in SecondLife, I'm getting no sounds. This happens in any viewer that I'm using. I know of two other friends who are having a similar problem, and I'm not sure what to do about it. My settings are fine, and I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling SecondLife. Help?

I have the same problem since yesterday. Though I normally use Firestorm, I tried all viewers to check it out; Firestorm latest version, Viewer 2, Imprudance. The results are all same. I get the environment sounds etc, but not streaming music.

Is this problem on Viwer side ? or SL side ???  I asked other people in SL and they say they have the music...

I checked out my settings-wise and all seems fine. Anyway it was working till yesterday with the same settings as current ones.

Please investigate and let me have the solution.

miu miu miu

My problem has been solved !  I did not take any action, so it seems the problem was SL side, not Viewer side.

Yes, when I experienced the problem, I could not get the music in any SIMs. I moved around my favorite clubs to check the situation, but I got no music in all places.

Anyway my problem has gone now.  Thank you. :) 

• 6 months later...

Same deal here! Sometimes it will play and sometimes it wont, even on the same sim, if someone switches streams I can try to toggle the music but hardly ever works. I have to try and re log in completely and then its not a guarantee. Lately I just haven't been bothering because the time for re-logging has gotten ridiculously long, sometimes it takes over 10 mins : /

Its all so bloody annoying! Thanks SL as always for the awesome user experience!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.