Friends and Family wanted

ljp23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi :) I've been on sl a while but still very new to it. I haven't been on in a long time and would like to make new friends, and very much so a family either to join as a daughter or sister, maybe even have children of my own.

I'm very easy going but quite shy and find it hard to talk to new people at 1st. You wont know if you like me unless you talk to me, so feel free to message me here or in world :D

I been in a SL Family for 2 years and its Very cool..  Just a group of People who look after each other and someone to talk to when your friends aren't around.. I have A Sl Mom,Dad, Bros and sisters some i dont even know yet cause my sl mom Keeps Adopting :D which is a good thing lol..  an dI'm always up for new friends.. Just Be prepared to be around Fuzzy Butts all the time :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in Second Life  for over a year and would love to be part of a family, or even get new friends!!  I love dancing and going to the clubs, shopping, and exploring.  I love to chat , read, and play scrabble, among many other hobbies.  Please say hi SwansWhisper Resident on SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.