Genzza

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There are numerous stop animation devices, check the Marketplace for some free ones. I have a stopall animation rose that I give to people all the time. Send me an IM in world to let me know you want it and I'll send it, it's free. It's an elegant solution and copy and transfer so you can help others.

You can be stuck in animations when you log without stop a chimera or sometimes while sitting in a chair or as you found out after a kiss. Genzza's solution is now included in the viewer (or maybe always was) and works too.

1 answer to this question

There are numerous stop animation devices, check the Marketplace for some free ones. I have a stopall animation rose that I give to people all the time. Send me an IM in world to let me know you want it and I'll send it, it's free. It's an elegant solution and copy and transfer so you can help others.

You can be stuck in animations when you log without stop a chimera or sometimes while sitting in a chair or as you found out after a kiss. Genzza's solution is now included in the viewer (or maybe always was) and works too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.