LSL bugs you'd like to see fixed!

Helium Loon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, I know that LL doesn't closely monitor the forums, nor do they prioritize bugs based on user feedback.....but I'm just curious as to the particular bugs that are annoying (and have been annoying) and frustrating the scripters here the most.  You can link to a JIRA if there is one, or just tell us.

Right now, my biggest annoyance is Function: llSetSoundRadius( float radius ); fails to limit sound to radius

It's been bugged for years, but never fixed.  LL even implemented a new function that limits sound in a bounding box area llTriggerSoundLimited , but still haven't fixed this one.

And it has been delaying a project I've been designing and planning for a LONG time.

What LSL bugs are most annoying/frustrating you?

Not really bug, but some thing that really bugs me is that when new features to the build tools are added the related LSL functions are not updated, it took years for slice to be added to the SetPrimitavePrams functions, and could be years before light projector prams are added... 

I filed a JIRA once, after 6 months I gave up checking on it to see if it had been reviewed yet.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.